The only market-proven AR solution for large spaces.
Build immersive AR environments where digital worlds merge with the real one. Transform how people work, play, shop, and interact with the world around them.See use cases
Develop the future.
Use the Immersal SDK to build centimeter-accurate, persistent multiuser AR applications that can be used on AR-capable mobile devices and with glasses.
The Immersal Mapper app lets you create location-aware spatial environments on any mobile device. You can then add a wide range of interactive AR layers to them, for example in Unity.
Turn any location into a gamified experience. Create applications that engage consumers in ways never possible before. Build augmented solutions that save time, money and work in industrial settings. And much more.
The Immersal SDK.
- Fast visual positioning with low system overhead
- Positioning works both offline on-device and online in the cloud
- iOS, Android and Huawei AR Engine-compatible on-device plugin
- REST API for on-server SDK use with any device
- Pre-built app available on App Stores for mapping spaces
- Capable of mapping even city-scale areas, both indoor and outdoor
- Extremely optimized and small map file sizes
- Private/Public maps with sharing options
- Global coordinates support with WGS84 and ECEF
- Tag and search maps with GPS coordinates
- Point clouds and textured meshes of the mapped spaces available
- Supports multiple maps at the same time in the same space
- Easy-to-use Unity samples with templates for indoor navigation and more
- Detailed documentation to help developers get started
- Develop Portal with 3D Map viewer
New in version 1.7
- More robust localization
- Map construction detail level option in the Mapper app
Create a free account and download the Unity plugin from our Developer Portal.
Use your the Immersal Mapper app on any mobile device to create a digital twin of a real-life environment.
Enrich the real world by adding digital layers and elements, for example in Unity. You can add any kind of data, interactive multiplayer elements, real-time navigation, and more.
Users can experience your project on any AR-capable mobile device or with glasses. Projects can be integrated into an app or run on a web browser.
We AR here.
Have some questions, or need some help getting started? Hit the button below and let’s talk.Contact us